The fantastic ride on a legendary route
10 June 2018
Phone : 06-19-46-71-82
Mailing Adress :
69 rue du Général Leclerc
View and download the poster here
THE LEGEND, 210 km
Near to the professional race (56 km paved), starting from BOHAIN EN VERMANDOIS (20 km north of Saint Quentin), Marché Couvert, rue de la République
THE FINAL, 120 km
For the less experienced (35 km paved), starting from WALLERS-ARENBERG (10 km west of Valenciennes and 6 km north of Denain - exit 6 motorway A23), Centre Historique Minier, rue Michel Rondet
View of map in Openrunner by clicking here.: Bohain-Solesmes
View of map in Openrunner by clicking here.: Solesmes-Wallers
View of map in Openrunner by clicking here.: Wallers-Faumont
View of map in Openrunner by clicking here.: Faumont-Bouvines
View of map in Openrunner by clicking here.: Bouvines-Roubaix
THE DISCOVERY LOOP, 70 km
To discover the pavements (11 km paved) starting from de ROUBAIX, Parc des Sports - Vélodrome
View of map in Openrunner by clicking here.: Roubaix-Roubaix
RECEPTION POINTS AND SCHEDULE
RULES AND REGULATIONS
By entering PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME participants fully accept these regulations
- PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME is organized by the VELO CLUB DE ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME
- PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME is open to anyone who has completed the registration form and paid the registration fee set by the organizer.
- PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME is a road cycling event : therefore each participant agrees to comply with the provisions of the Highway Code and traffic regulations.
- For unaccompanied people under 18, parental consent is required
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- Reception points are open on the basis of 17 to 30 km / h from the first departure at 5:30 from Bohain en Vermandois.
- Respect the environment. Leave the route as you find it . Bins are available on reception points
- For night departures, in addition to the mandatory front and rear lights attached to the bike, cyclists must wear a safety vest to travel by night or when visibility is insufficient under penalty of contravention. The vest, if possible bright yellow in colour, must have reflective strips back and front.
- -The route is signposted and paved areas are closed to accompanying vehicles
- Participants are advised that the event organizers accept no responsibility for the loss of property or personal belongings.
- Participants authorize the organizers to use the photographs or videos on which they may appear, taken on the occasion of their participation in PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME without time limitation and without geographical limitation
- The routes non-contractual are provided subject to authorization and can be modified by the organizer if necessary, until the start of the ride.
- In accordance with the "Informatique et Liberté" law of January 6th 1978, you have a right to access and correct personal data.
Services included in the registration :
Numbered frame plate
Transport of small luggage to the finish
Photographer on the route (Riders are able to buy photographs)
Refreshments on reception points
Small mechanical stand on reception points
First aid medical stand on reception points + telephone contact
A sandwich and a drink on arrival
A souvenir gift upon arrival for each participant + special gift for women
Finish on the Roubaix Velodrome
Shower in the famous " Riders Paris-Roubaix Showers"
Registration fees until 21 mai 2017 :
Departure from Bohain En Vermandois (210 km) : 20 €
Departure from Wallers-Arenberg (120 km) : 10 €
Departure from Roubaix (70 km) : 5 €
Registration in advance until 25 May 2018.
Beyond that date registrations will be taken at the places of departure at increased rates (25 € / 15 € / 6 €)
A registration point will be permanently open at the Cyclo Local in Parc des Sports of Roubaix every Friday from 6 pm to 7 pm beginning of January to 25 May 2018.
Individual registration :
You can choose either:
- Online registration with immediate payment via the website VELO 101. This method is most recommended
- By mail by downloading the individual registration form on our website
Team registration :
You can choose either:
- Online registration for the team members participating via the website VELO 101. This method is most recommended
- By mail by downloading the team registration form on our website
Registration is only confirmed upon receipt of payment
Route cards are to be removed only on the respective places of start
List of registered persons
Consult the regularly updated list of registered persons by clicking here
TRANSPORT BY BUS
From Roubaix buses are scheduled on Sunday morning only for the transport of people and bikes to reach the departures in Wallers-Arenberg. Only by reservation until 25 May 2018 (See the registration form).
ATTENTION : THE NUMBER OF PLACES IS LIMITED !
Roubaix-Bohain : 35 €
Roubaix-Wallers : 25 €
The buses depart on Sunday 10 June 2018 from Parc des Sports of Roubaix, Avenue Maxence Van Der Mersch, 3:30 am for Bohain en Vermandois and 6:00 am for Wallers-Arenberg.
Rendez-vous one hour before start for loading bikes.
Order your Special PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLO jersey, only on request at a price of € 50 (See the registration form).
Sizes S - M - L - XL - XXL
You can order your souvenir cobblestone at the price of 15 € (See the registration form).
Also on arrival in Roubaix you can buy many souvenirs.
ATTENTION ! It is not a walk in the park , the route is challenging especially if the weather is bad.
Be sufficiently trained: 210 km ... this is long way ... very long ...
Do not abuse your trust and your abilities, save your energy! Do not go too fast.
Ensure that your bike is in good condition before to start.
Take some food and drink with you in case you need it urgently.
Take at least 3 or 4 tubes and possibly a spare tire.
Use tires with a cross-section of at least 23 mm or 25 mm or more.